35k families displaced by Saudi attacks on Hudaydah: UN

 

Saudi Arabia's ground and air attacks on Yemen's Hudaydah have displaced some 35,000 families so far, says the UN.

“As of 13 July, approximately 35,000 displaced households have been verified, and 20,000 of them have received RRM assistance,” said the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) on Monday.

It added that the Saudi coalition's continued airstrikes and artillery attacks in the Tuhayata and Zabid districts are still displacing families and disrupting basic services.

 

Social Network

Newsletter

Name (*)

Invalid Input
Email (*)

Invalid Input